Many organizations feel the need to tactically implement an editorial calendar to fill a content quota, but we recognize that without a strong, data-driven content strategy this can be an incredibly wasteful investment. The reason is that the majority of organizations fail to plan for and implement a content strategy that aligns with their business objectives. It’s not that organizations don’t understand their needs, but working in the same environment day in and day out makes it difficult to bring a different process and insight to the table.
This is where we come in. For years we were known only for our technical SEO and social media roots, but like Clark Kent, our true identities were hidden beneath a pair of glasses — we’ve always been content strategists; it’s the foundation of every service we offer. We always bring something unique to our clients, usually in the form of data, voice, and/or expertise that’s otherwise lacking but needed to make informed business decisions that drive results.
We start at the beginning with every client getting to know your business, brand, and voice. From there we dive into the technical makeup of your current content, including not just your on-site content but also your library of untapped resources created for sales, customer service, and marketing. We want it all!
If you’ve already got a clear handle on your audience, that’s perfect, and if not we can tackle that next. We take the time to get to know your audience — not your assumed audience but your actual and desired audiences based on your data, your social channels, competitor and industry insights, market research data sources, and surveys or focus groups when there are still gaps.
Once we have a clear understanding of your brand, objectives, and audience we get into the more technical aspects of content strategy
Content Creation Services
The content on your site tells your visitors who you are, encourages them to dig into your site and works to establish your company as an expert in its field. It is the strength of this content that will be largely responsible for helping to attract visitors to your site, pulling invaluable search traffic, and earning you links from potential customers.
But you have to know how to use it. Certain content types are intended for different purposes, and it’s important to know the strengths and limitations of each. Blog posts are ideal for drumming up a conversation or sparking controversy, but an authoritative article is going to be the tool you need in order to establish your site as a resource. You tell us your goal, we’ll help you layout your content creation strategy using our approach such as:
Outspoken Media provides the following content creation services:
- Blog posts: Blog posts are specialized pieces of content designed to engage readers, attract links and make others want to interact with your site and/or brand. If you need help identifying blog topics or writing posts, we can manage a host of professional blogging services for you.
- Authority articles: We can help you create authoritative resources that establish your site as the “go-to” site on a particular subject, attracting both links and a loyal user base.
Talk more about your products here.
- Linkbait: Linkbait is content specifically designed to bring links to your Web site. Linkbait does not mean every story hits the home page of Digg. Some pieces may be designed for an industry journal, a well-known blogger, a national newspaper, or specific social news or bookmarking sites. We can identify a custom linkbait strategy, create the content, recommend on-site changes in preparation for the campaign and show you how to market it.
- Optimized press releases: We can create optimized press releases to help garner maximum search engine visibility and attention from relevant industry sources.
- Optimized content: Content is good, optimized content is better if you want to rank for competitive keyword sets. We can show you how to optimize your existing content and create additional content that addresses the needs of your users. If in-house resources are low or you are under a time crunch, we can also write this content for you.
Why We’re Here
At Canibuy, we’re not just specialists in different types of digital marketing – we also know how to bring it together. By putting the customer at the center, we create simple, effective strategies that connect with people across every channel – and grow business in ways they can measure.